Web Development 101
In today’s increasingly digital world, having a strong online presence is a must. Your communications and interactions must be more accessible to your customer. And there’s no better way to achieve this than with a website.
This course will be particularly useful for designers, marketers, small-business/start-up owners looking to add to their skill sets. Also for transitioning professionals looking for other employment opportunities
In just 8 weeks we’ll learn the basics of programming for the web. All you need is a laptop and an open mind.
8 Weeks, October 15th – Dec 10th
$48,000, Payment plans available.
- Content, styling and layout of a webpage with HTML & CSS
- Development Cycle and version control with Git
- Static Website Development: Making and deploying a basic HTML & CSS web page
- Introduction to Back-End Development: accessing data from an API
- Dynamic Website Development: Making and deploying an interactive web page
- Developer workflows, tools, resources and best-practices