Web Development 101
In today’s increasingly digital world, having a strong online presence is a must. Your communications and interactions must be more accessible to your customer. And there’s no better way to achieve this than with a website.
This course will be particularly useful for designers, marketers, small-business/start-up owners looking to add to their skill sets. Also for transitioning professionals looking for other employment opportunities
In just 10 weeks we’ll learn the basics of programming for the web. All you need is a laptop and an open mind.
October 1st – Dec 10th.
- Content, styling and layout of a webpage with HTML & CSS
- Development Cycle and version control with Git
- Static Website Development: Making and deploying a basic HTML & CSS web page
- Introduction to Back-End Development: accessing data from an API
- Dynamic Website Development: Making and deploying an interactive web page
- Developer workflows, tools, resources and best-practices